fall CLASSES 2018
We offer two semesters in 2018: Aug-Oct & Nov-Dec
- EXPERIMENTAL SCULPTURE - 7 and UP
Mon: 4:00 - 6:00
- AFTER SCHOOL - OPEN THEME - 12 and UNDER
Tue(full), Wed, Thu, Fri: 4:00 - 6:00
- LITTLE ARTISTS - 4 and UP
Sat: 10:00 - 12:00
- CARTOONS AND CHARACTER DESIGN - 10 and UP
Sat: 12:30 - 2:00
8-week courses 2018:
In this class, students will be introduced to several sculpting mediums. We will work with natural, recycled and re-purposed materials including: clay, wood, yarn, fabrics, stones and well... junk. Some of the projects will include traditional sculpting as well as installation pieces.
When: Mondays 4:00 - 6:00 (Starts September 10th)
Price: $280 (+$20 supply fee)
Age: 6 and UP
CHARACTER AND CARTOON DEVELOPMENT
We are very excited to introduce our students to this brand new class! The pleasure of creating a cartoon character is immeasurable. The act of building and developing a character is not just linked to the construction of the figure: each character has its own shape, personality and attributes.
When: Saturdays 12:30-2:00 (Starts September 8th)
Price: $256 (+$15 supply fee)
Age: 8 and UP
GENERAL CLASS INFO:
- We introduce children to multiple mediums, anything from acrylic painting to a mixed medium sculpture. In our classes children learn how to create an art work from a simple sketch to a finished and well established painting.
- We work individually with every child, which allows us to target their interests and move with their pace. We focus on working in small group sessions to keep a low student/teacher ratio.
- 10% sibling discount available
Mediums We work in:
BASICS OF COMPOSITION
"It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child" - Pablo Picasso